How to Ramp Up Your Curbside Appeal
Are you thinking of putting your home on the market? If so, ask yourself two questions from a buyer’s perspective. First: what would stop you from making an offer? Second: what makes this home stand out from a curbside view?
There are many important steps to preparing your home to sell. Curbside appeal projects provide sellers like you with the highest return on investment. Therefore, we recommend focusing on these 5 projects to ramp up those beautiful, exterior home aesthetics!
Update Your Curb Appeal
The National Association of REALTORS® “Remodeling Impact Report” suggests that landscaping projects often bring in higher sales prices. Homes that improved their landscaping or added a deck or patio, saw returns of investments above 100%.
We recommend starting with:
- Applying a fresh coat of paint to the front door.
- Trimming your bushes and other greenery.
- Re-mulching those garden beds.
- Replacing worn-down stone walkways and pathways.
- Removing any dead plants or trees.
- Aerating the lawn (if you have one).
- Pressure washing the exterior of your home, driveway and sidewalk.
In the end, any of these curbside appeal upgrades will help attract the eye of your home’s future residents!